Contact Us | Abortion Clinic Bangalore | Adult Circumcision
Call or WhatsApp Us For Appointments or Information
Hospital Front Desk (9 am – 6 pm) : 900 849 2277 or 934 382 6182
International and Medical Tourism Patients Call (9 am – 6 pm Indian Standard Time) : +91 900 849 2277 or +91 934 382 6182
The hospital front desk landline number (9 am – 5 pm Monday to Saturday): (080) 2226 4949.
International patients landline number (9 am – 5 pm Indian Standard Time) : (+91) 080 2226 4949
WhatsApp Numbers to call or message: Click on (+91) 900 849 2277 to WhatsApp us (You will receive a reply during front desk office hours of 9 am to 6 pm)
Important: Please contact the hospital to schedule an appointment prior to arriving at the hospital.
Your call shall receive immediate attention and will be received. However, in case your call remains unanswered, please do not worry! We will get back to you soon. You can expect to receive a callback or a message within 2 hours. If you call outside the hospital hours, you can expect the call back on the next working day during hospital hours.
In case you need urgent help and are unable to reach us, just drop a message with “URGENT HELP”. You will receive the call at the earliest.
Due to exclusive personalized one-on-one care, the hospital takes in only a very limited number of patients each day. Please note that all appointments get filled up quickly and you may not want to miss the earliest slot available.
Inquire for the earliest available slot.
Get in touch with us for personalized medical treatment and care.
Why choose Bangalore Genesis Hospital?
- Personalized one-to-one care
- No waiting period, No crowded waiting halls
- Consultation by appointment: Patients are seen at their appointment time. So, the hospital makes the best effort that you do not see any fellow patients.
- Privacy & discretion are guaranteed at all times
- 100% patient satisfaction guaranteed
- Personal service in a calm and relaxing atmosphere
- No loud machines
- No cold operation theatres, instead private examination rooms
- Recover in privacy with your companion in a comfortable private room.
- Wi-fi and cable TV to keep you and your companion relaxed throughout your stay at the hospital.
- A nurse by your side from start to finish dedicated to supporting you.
- We give you kindness. We show our care and concern. We give you the best professional, non-judgmental treatment. We are here for your support!
- Revolutionizing and elevating the levels of advanced healthcare in specific treatments.
- Internationally recognized medical team with high-level qualifications and decades of experience.
- Strict adherence to the highest standards of medical care.
- Safe, quick, latest, painless and efficient medical procedures.
Know more about our abortion centre.
Schedule an appointment for an abortion.
Learn more about our surgery centre.
Schedule a consultation appointment.
Listen to what our patients have to say!
We would love to hear from you!
10/2 Queens Road,
Bangalore 560 052,
Location, Directions and Map:
The hospital is located in the center of the city on Queens road.
Landmark: Located between Cantonment railway station and Indian Express circle. Close to the Congress party office on Queens Road.
Other Landmarks: Near Indian Express Building, at Cunningham road and Shivajinagar intersection.
See the Google Map below for directions. For directions you may also call the hospital front desk landline (080) 2226 4949 (between 9 am and 5 pm IST).
Genesis Hospital has served and continues to serve thousands of patients throughout Bengaluru, Karnataka, India and International patients from around the world, since 1980. Our patients come from:
- Queens Road
- Shivaji Nagar
- Cunningham road
- Vasantha Nagar
- Frazer town (Pulikeshi Nagar)
- Palace Orchards
- Infantry Road
- Lavelle Road
- MG Road
- Airport Road /and Old Airport Road
- Varthur / Varthur Road
and all other areas within a 40 kms radius of Bangalore / Bengaluru city
Most patients outside Bengaluru come from:
- Hubli Dharwad
- Kerala: Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), Kochi (Cochin), Thrissur, Kottayam, Wayanad, Ernakulam, Kozhikode and Kollam (The staff at the hospital is also fluent in Malayalam)
- Andhra Pradesh : Visakhapatnam (Vizag)
- Telangana : Hyderabad
- Tamil Nadu : Chennai, Coimbatore
- Maharashtra : Mumbai
International Patients from:
- UAE : Dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, RAK.
- Sri Lanka
- Andaman and Nicobar