About the Medical Procedures, Doctors, Gynecologists, Surgeons, Nurses and Administrator
- Boutique Specialty Hospital with Personalized Medical Services: First of its kind in Bangalore India, based on US medical standards and practices.
- High-quality hospital medical expertise and facilities in close blend with small clinic warmth and personal care.
- Highly experienced doctors, gynecologists and surgeons with training and practice in the US, UK and Germany.
- Skilled nursing staff with a minimum of 7 years experience in specialty surgery, MTP (Medical Termination of Pregnancy), obstetrician-gynecologist cases.
- Certified MTP Clinic for safe abortion procedures by registered medical practitioners in India.
- Provision of CAC – Comprehensive Abortion Care following The World Health Organization (WHO) prescribed methods and standards.
- In Medical Practice since 1980. Top Rated small sized personalized hospital for innovative medical care since 1998.
Bangalore Genesis Hospital is professionally managed following US and International medical standards by an experienced administrator with over 30 years of international medical experience.
WHAT WE DO?
Our expert abortion team
We are privileged to help people in their difficult times. Women undergoing several medical issues like an unwanted pregnancy or faulty pregnancy receive the best abortion care at the hands of our expert abortion team. The team provides Comprehensive Abortion Care to all patients with the touch of personalized care, which is what is the need of the hour.
The doctor provides pre-abortion consultation to the patient in a professional, comfortable, friendly, private one-on-one close-knit setting. This is essential to ensure that the patient is physically, mentally and emotionally prepared for the procedure. We have pioneered special Gentle Care abortions for making abortion experiences normal, safe and comfortable for the patient. They are highly safe and the patient can soon return to a normal, happy, healthy and productive life.
The choice of abortion method depends on patient specifics. The Gentle Care abortion methods have been developed because the founders feel how important it is to speak about it openly with the patient. This helped them learn the individual patient needs. Each patient’s needs are different and she needs a different kind of support and treatment.
This is what we mean by personalized abortion care where a patient-centric approach helps us provide the comfort each patient needs.
Unwanted pregnancies can trigger many kinds of emotions in women and girls. Sometimes, they are unable to figure out the best and safe choices. Our Gentle Care abortions help women get the best abortion care.
Conflicting feelings are normal but our doctors are here to help each patient. They have been listening to and helping women for nearly 40 years who decide to undergo abortions.
Gentle Care abortions at Bangalore Genesis Hospital:
The safe abortion methods available at Bangalore Genesis Hospital are:
- Medical abortion with the help of abortion pills is available for up to 6-8 weeks of pregnancy.
- Gentle Care suction abortion with the help of gentle suction for up to the first 12 weeks of pregnancy.
- Gentle Care surgical abortion with the help of gentle Dilatation and Evacuation (D&E) technique for up to 20 weeks into pregnancy.
All abortion procedures at our hospital provide personalized abortion care with several benefits like:
- Same-day discharge
- Painless abortions
- Professional, caring, non-judgmental procedures with exceptional care
Our Surgery Centre
The team proceeds with ethical and meticulous research-oriented surgical practices while following guidelines and Standard operating procedures for all of them.
The team is committed to delivering outstanding personalized healthcare in a friendly and relaxing atmosphere. Patients have different kinds of fear before any procedure and it is normal to have them, like fear of pain, fear of prejudice, fear of behavior, fear of privacy, etc. However, the medical team at our hospital helps them realize that reality can be pain-free and absolutely different from their fears. They can experience painless gentle procedures with the best after-care for rapid healing.
We strive to help you heal!
The techniques, technologies, tools and methods are the latest, research-based and advanced. The hospital strives to endow each patient with the best care from the start to the finish.
Modern medical science and healthcare are advanced and progressing at an expedited pace. Micro-level specialization comes as an added advantage. The Genesis Hospital doctors understand the need to keep themselves abreast with all these advancements.
In-depth research and 40 years of clinical experience are behind thousands of happy and successful patient stories.
Do not just take our word for it! Hear what our happy patients have to say!
If you are struggling, do not get disheartened. We strive to normalize all kinds of medical experiences.
What do you get at Bangalore Genesis Hospital?
- Private consultation one-on-one care
- Private examination room
- Experienced doctors who will give you the care you need
- Procedural discussion and query clarification
- Choosing safe options
- Safe, legal and confidential medical procedure
- Having a companion by your side
- A caring, supporting and friendly nurse
- Successful procedure and same-day discharge
Your trust in us is of paramount importance and we take this seriously. We know our responsibility towards your healthcare. Take time to process your feelings. Decisions are not easy and we understand that. However, when you have a highly qualified doctor with years of experience and expertise sitting on the other side of the table ready to help you, you can make a healthy choice.
The hospital will provide you with the best treatment and post-procedure follow up until recovery. Bangalore Genesis Hospital helps its patients experience safe, gentle and confidential medical procedures.
Service Motto At Bangalore Genesis Hospital
“We shall pass through this world but once. Any good that we can do, or any kindness that we can show to any human being, let us do now and not defer it, for we may not pass this way again.”