X-RAY IN BANGALORE
X-Ray and X-Ray Department
At the Bangalore Genesis Hospital, a qualified radiologist heads our X-ray department in order to carry out X-ray diagnoses at our medical center. We have been carrying out X-rays for 15 years, and the vast experience acquired by our team over the years positions us as the best diagnostic healthcare provider in Marathahalli, Bangalore.
X-rays can be conducted on different parts of the musculoskeletal system at our hospital. They are:
- chest X-rays
- lung X-rays
- limb X-rays
X-ray in Bangalore is not just limited to standard X-ray machines, they have been expanded to include services such as:
- bone densitometry
- CT scans
Things to note on when going for an X-ray medical examination:
- Different injuries require different levels of radiation exposure in order to make a proper diagnosis. For example, multiple CT scans will expose a patient to a higher radiation level compared to a simple X-ray.
- Always ask your radiologist to explain why you have to get an X-ray performed. Be informed on the various diagnostic procedures carried out on your body and do not agree to undergo an X-ray test if you are unsure why it is needed.
These services are all available at our hospital, which is one of the main providers of X-ray in Bangalore. Usually, patients are brought in to the X-ray department after being received at the emergency unit. Suspected fractures and other injuries are being examined by our radiologists and doctors before appropriate treatment steps are taken.
Reasons to go to the X-ray department at the Bangalore Genesis Hospital for an X-ray are as follows:
- Compared to other clinics offering X-ray in Bangalore, the Bangalore Genesis Hospital has one of the best facilities equipped with high quality equipment.
- Our radiologists are skilful and highly experienced, and are capable of providing accurate diagnoses.
- At the Bangalore Genesis Hospital, safety is one of our top priorities. X-rays performed at the hospital are conducted in a safe environment with careful attention paid to safety procedures.
The hospital is headed and directed by Dr. M. Patil, who has over 31 years of experience in the medical field. His medical team of doctors and nurses are highly professional and provide personalised services in a prompt and efficient manner. We have been providing medical services for more than 15 years, and the multi-specialty services available at our hospital position us as the most competitive health care provider in the region.