VASECTOMY IN BANGALORE
Latest in the least intrusive vasectomy surgery in Bangalore, designed for your quick and painless recovery
Genesis Hospital is a leader in surgical male birth control in Bangalore with a specialist focus on Vasectomy procedures.
Hormonal methods that include pills or injections, and reversible vasectomy methods are being studied. However, our scientists have yet to find a new method that is as effective as a vasectomy in Bangalore India at the Genesis Hospital.
We offer serious consultation before you make a decision
For you to take this important step, we advise coming for an appointment with one of our physicians, trained in special counseling for men who are considering this latest form of birth control.
You are under no pressure, one way or another, and must feel free about the decision you make.
Our physicians will carefully review the advantages and disadvantages of taking this decision.
Once you are fully informed and have thought about it carefully, Bangalore Genesis Hospital is prepared to take care of your needs should you decide to proceed.
It’s good to know ahead of time that:
- The vasectomy surgery in Bangalore will not decrease your libido
- Interfere with performance
- Prevent the usual results
- Vasectomies do not cause cancer
Decisions with further consultation
When you decide you are ready to proceed, plans will be made for the vasectomy operation and our surgeon will come in to consult further with you to explain the procedure.
You are presented with three options for vasectomy in Bangalore India:
- traditional vasectomy – the vas deferens tubes are cut, tied, stitched or sealed
- no-scalpel – less bleeding, a smaller incision and fewer complications—as effective as traditional
- vasclip – which effectively blocks the sperm from entering the fluid—reduces pain and complications, but may not be as effective
Because our doctors and surgeons are highly experienced with this procedure, surgery is done quickly and without pain
The operation takes place in a sterile surgery theater, using the latest, up to date equipment.
You will be given an oral or intravenous medicine so that you will immediately feel more relaxed and comfortable. In fact, you may even go to sleep.
A local anesthetic is introduced and you are ready for surgery.
The vasectomy surgery procedure should not take more than 20 or 30 minutes and with the expert urologist surgeon completing the procedure, our nurses will attend your brief recovery period in the Out Patient quarters.
Our doctors and healthcare workers see to our patients’ welfare in all matters and this procedure is as important to them as it is to you.
To reassure that your continuing comfort is utmost in everyone’s mind, you will receive specific instructions about how to care for the surgery site over the next several days.
We are always ready to take your call should you need additional advice or attention.
With this vasectomy procedure, it’s good to know that you can expect to heal quickly
Your doctor will tell you:
- Unless you do heavy, physical labor, you may return to work in 1 or 2 days, foregoing heavy lifting for a week.
- Return to sexual activity as soon as you feel comfortable; there may be a small discomfort at the surgical site for a couple weeks. Some patients report there is none.
- Depending on your personal healing rate, it may take a few weeks after surgery for the results to be effective.
- To be on the safe side, continue to use other methods of birth control until you have been tested to be sure it has become safe for you to do without them.
- A test, here at Genesis, will confirm for you.
Possibility of failure or risk for vasectomy operation patients of Genesis Hospital in Marathahalli, Bangalore is nil
We are thorough in briefing our patients after surgery to caution them about using birth control until testing proves it is safe to abstain.
Surgery complications are close to the same number, here at Genesis. However, you have our assurance that if you do experience an exception, we’ll be ready to help immediately until any issue is resolved fully.
Fees for vasectomy surgery in Bangalore are reasonable at Genesis Hospital – you will be pleased. Call 934 382 6182.
The cost of other methods, such as birth control pills, condoms, or spermicide, is known to be greater over time than a vasectomy.
The vasectomy cost in Bangalore performed at Genesis hospital is the most reasonable in Bangalore.
Sensitive to individual circumstances, we work with patients on suitable payment options.
Call us today at 934 382 6182 to find that making this decision is not as difficult as you might think.
You will receive the best advice and the utmost consideration from our staff of skilled physicians, surgeons and nurses.
Hesitation will only increase your anxiety. Relieve your indecision by calling us. We’ll be glad to talk with you about all your options. Call today. You’ll be glad you did!