GENERAL SURGEON IN BANGALORE
A surgeon is someone who performs operations on the human body. However, there are many types of surgeons.
Complicated procedures involving the heart and brain are often performed by super specialty surgeons, such as heart and brain surgeons.
A general surgeon on the other hand, specializes in operation procedures to fix injuries, cure diseases, and examine body parts.
At the Bangalore General Hospital, we have skilled and experienced general surgeons to perform various medical procedures on patients.
Surgical operations that require the specialty services of a general surgeon in Bangalore include:
- Thoracic surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Pediatric surgery
For gynecologic surgery, orthopedic surgery, and ENT surgery, our general surgeon is also capable of providing immediate emergency care and diagnoses before referring our patients to the respective specialty departments.
Post operative care is the management of the patient’s condition after a surgical procedure, involving diagnosis, assessment and intervention. It is vital to the patient’s total recovery, and is an important aspect of general surgery.
Airway clearance, pain management, and proper excretion of bodily waste are all important concerns in post operative care.
Detailed post operative care is provided at the Bangalore Genesis Hospital:
- The first 24 hours: This is the most critical period after surgical procedures. The patient’s vitals are closely monitored, such as pulse and respiration rates, temperature, patency, as well as anesthetic recovery.
- After 24 hours: Once the critical period is over, the patient’s vital signs can be monitored every 4-8 hours if the condition has stabilized. Surgical wounds are inspected for drainage and infection.
Reasons to choose the Bangalore General Hospital for general surgical procedures are:
- We have the best general surgeon in Bangalore to meet your surgical needs.
- The general surgeon refers complicated cases to super specialty surgeons. At the Bangalore Genesis Hospital, we have multi-specialty services staffed with orthopedic, plastic, and ENT surgeons to provide specialized services where necessary.
- Surgical operations at the hospital are conducted in hygienic and state of the art operation theatres.
- High quality pre and post operative care is provided by highly trained, professional medical personnel to ensure the patient is prepared for surgery, and is taught how to care for surgical wounds after the procedures.
- Reasonable surgical fees are charged at our hospital.
Quality health care is our guarantee at the Bangalore Genesis Hospital, and the services of our general surgeon reflect our motto of Service above Self.