ENT SPECIALIST IN BANGALORE
ENT Department (Ear, Nose and Throat) and ENT Specialist
The Bangalore Genesis Hospital has a full fledged ENT department to look after your ear, nose and throat problems. It has one of the best ENT specialists in Bangalore to provide for your medical needs.
Ear, nose, and throat conditions which require the services of an ENT specialist are:
- Sinus problems: Blockage in the nasal passage has the potential to cause breathing difficulties. Acute sinus conditions should be seen by a specialist to check for respiratory tract problems.
- Tonsilitis: Tonsilitis is an inflammation of the tonsils caused by infections. Sore throat and fever and swollen tonsils are common indicators of a tonsillitis problem. Although tonsillitis can be treated pain relief and anti inflammatory medication, sometimes complications can arise. Usually, tonsillitis patients opt for tonsil removal surgery when their condition becomes unmanageable by antibiotics.
- Sleep apnea: Sleep apnea is a breathing disorder. Shallow breathing or breathing pauses occur during the patient’s sleep, and this can be detected and diagnosed through an overnight sleep test. If left untreated, daytime sleepiness and fatigue can hinder the patient’s daily life.
- Tinnitus: Tinnitus is a symptom where the individual hears sounds in the ear in the absence of surrounding noise. It can cause annoyance and anxiety, and a thorough examination is recommended to diagnose any deeper underlying causes. Tinnitus can sometimes be caused by allergies, or high blood pressure.
- Perforated ear drum
- Impacted wax: Impacted wax in the ear is experienced by some individual, and it causes discomfort and hearing impairment.
Steps recommended by our ENT specialist to care for your ear, nose, and throat:
- Avoid picking your nose and ears with unsterilized foreign objects
- Clean your ears with cotton buds regularly to remove wax. Use gentle movements to prevent injuring the ear.
The Bangalore Genesis Hospital boasts one of the best teams of ENT doctors in Bangalore. They are experienced and well trained in ear, nose, and throat conditions, and can offer patients solid, dependable advice.
The reasons to go to an ENT specialist in Bangalore Genesis Hospital are:
- The hospital is rated as the #1 hospital in Bangalore Bangalore, and under the direction of Dr. M. Patil, it has been providing healthcare to the people of Bangalore for more than 15 years.
- Friendly medical staff offer personalized medical care to patients at the hospital
- Good, competitive prices are offered for top notch services at a multi-specialty hospital