ECG IN BANGALORE
ECG and ECG Department
Electrocardiography is a non invasive technology used to interpret and detect electrical activity of the human heart at the Bangalore Genesis Hospital. For an ECG in Bangalore, skin electrodes are used to capture the heart activity, and this is recorded on a graphical output.
The ECG Department at our hospital is fully staffed, and we have been providing top notch diagnostic services for more than a decade.
Medical conditions which require constant monitoring using ECG technology are:
- Myocardial infarction: The heart needs to be carefully monitored in a patient who has just suffered from a myocardial infarction.
- Cardiac murmurs: Cardiac murmurs are extra sounds produced by turbulent blood flow.
- Syncope: Syncope is a loss of consciousness or fainting. There could be deeper medical conditions behind syncope, and the symptoms can be further explored using an ECG test at a hospital. Cardiac syncope can be due to bradycadia and tachycardia, and other cardiac structural diseases.
- Seizures: Seizures are caused by abnormal electrical activity in the brain. They can be caused by cardiac arrhythmias.
- During full anesthetic procedures such as surgery
Note: Not all heart diagnostic procedures are the same. For example, the difference between electrocardiography and echocardiology are:
- Echocardiology detects the pumping ability of the heart
- Electrocardiology detects the electrical activity in the heart.
A specialist doctor will be able to prescribe the most suitable diagnostic tests for your medical conditions.
Procedures to get an ECG in Bangalore are as follows:
- Electrical leads are attached to the various parts of the body using patches.
- The leads are connected to an ECG machine, which display a graphical output of the heart’s electrical activity, which can be monitored in real time by doctors.
Good reasons to get an ECG in Bangalore Genesis Hospital are as follows:
- ECGs performed at our hospital are all done by highly trained technicians who are experienced in their field and are skilled in interpreting ECG results.
- Safety procedures are observed at all times at our hospital where you can rest assured that your health is in good hands.
- Bangalore Genesis Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital which is suitable for medical conditions which transcend a single specialty. Patients will be able to get holistic treatment from different specialists at a single place.
- A reasonable price is charged for expert consultation and high quality treatment and follow up for patients.