AYURVEDA IN BANGALORE
Ayurvedic medicine, otherwise known as Chikitsa, originated in India several thousand years ago, and is one of the oldest medical systems in the world.
The term “Ayurveda” combines the Sanskrit words ayur, meaning life, and veda, meaning science, creating the combined meaning “science of life.”
Life forces, or doshas, are an important concept in the practice of ayurveda.
Ayurveda in Bangalore Genesis Hospital is offered as a complimentary treatment option to conventional specialty services.
Our ayurveda specialist has been providing his services to the Bangalore community since the early 1980s.
Ayurveda is recommended at our hospital as it is an alternative treatment option which seeks to remove the root cause of an ailment instead of merely suppressing exhibited symptoms. It also seeks to restore balance to a body that has lost the balance of elements due in the daily grind of life.
Deeper problems in the human body are explored in the study of ayurveda, and these problems are diagnosed from superficial symptoms exhibited by the patient. Ayurveda treatment is practiced at the Bangalore Genesis Hospital as doctors seek to target the actual problems through the following methods:
- Prescription of ayurvedic herbs and medicine
- Special diets and proper lifestyle
- Meditation and yoga exercises
- Massage therapy, such as kerala massage (a service also provided at our massage center)
Different ayurvedic treatment procedures include:
- Ellakizhi: Ellakizhi is used in the treatment of ortho-arthritis.
- Padhabhyanga: Padhabhyanga is the massage of the legs below the knees.
- Choornaswedam: This is performed with a linen bag filled with medical powder.
- Vasti: Vasti includes the use of warm ayurvedic oils on the affected parts of the body.
Ayurvedic treatment is recommended for various ailments as listed below:
- Cardiac diseases
If you are looking for Ayurveda in Bangalore, a terrific place to undergo such treatments and therapies is at the Bangalore Genesis Hospital.
Reasons to undergo ayurvedic treatment at the Bangalore Genesis Hospital include:
- Our hospital has well trained ayurvedic doctors who are also proficient in western medicine.
- Coupled with highly professional teams of doctors and nurses, the hospital provides excellent medical care to the Bangalore community to meet consultation and treatment needs of many individuals.
- Warm and friendly medical personnel provide a personal touch to the patient.
- Reasonable fees are charged for top notch services.